- Tell your brand's story through images
Image slideTell your brand's story through images
“Absolutely love it!
I’ve never played anything
like it. A super cool, funny
and unique game for any age.
Every emotion’s a work of art. It’s a must have!”
- The Game Cupboard -
“Wow 10/10 family game!
You really do feel the
emotions that you play.
Incredible artwork and
such original gameplay.
Get happiness to the table!”
- The Hairy Game Lords -
“So engaging and fun!
You are what you play.
Minecraft with your emotions.
The art is pitch perfect.
Great for adults and kids.”
- Geek Dad -
PLAY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS TO SEIZE YOUR HAPPINESS
The multi award winning, feel good game that plays with your real emotions. The first to seize all the happiness wins! But with so many comical twists and turns, keeping control of your happiness isn’t that easy.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s a unique game of strategy, high emotion and excitement, where players compete in a tense and thrilling BATTLE OF EMOTION.
All 75 different emotions, each a work of art, allow you to laugh over who’s controlling who, turn negatives into positives in seconds, and enjoy the drama of never knowing who will seize all their happiness until the last minute.
• Perfect for family fun, kids or adult game nights.
• Increases Emotional Intelligence and happiness levels.
• Encourages social-emotional connection.
PLAY IT AND FEEL IT
The most amazing part of the game is you!
Because even though you think you’re playing a card game, you're actually playing with each other’s real emotions, in a new and magical way.
So when you play it, you’ll feel it.
EXPERIENCE THE FACE TO FACE FUN OF PLAYING WITH YOUR REAL EMOTIONS
- Increases happiness levels.
- A unique, screen free, emotional experience.
- Brings emotions to life in an imaginative way.
- Turns negatives into positives in seconds.
- Develops positive emotional strategies.
- A rainbow of emotion, colour, character and fun.
- Sparks smiles, laughter and real happiness.
- The more you play, the happier you become.
- Great for families, children or adult game nights.
- Improves emotional well being.
- Superpowers your emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Identify, understand and communicate feelings.
- Helps children build social and cognitive skills.
- Allows children to express themselves creatively.